Monday, July 29, 2013

July Favorites 2013

Hello Internet :)

You know how some people do like "Top July Faves" etc etc? Well I'm going to do that right now, except with my types of categories.

So here we go :) Hope you find some use out of this.

Workout Move o' the Month:

❤ BLOGILATES ❤ #blogilates

Some of you may be familiar with Blogilates. When I first started working out, I always went to her channel for videos, and man did i notice a difference! Cassey is so motivating, and you kind of love her and hate her (but mostly love).
So this move is killer and totally essential if you're looking to tone up your shoulders. It's a nice little endurance workout for your arms too :) I totally recommend for everyone to add to their workout, even if you're focusing on something different.

Best Workout Song:

Yes, there is two workout categories this month. But hey, you'll love me for it right?
Long Distance Running : It's Tricky // Run DMC
Sprints : Snake Eyes // Feint ft CoMa (Time the chorus with your sprints, total motivation)
Cool Down: The John Wayne // Little Green Cars

Best Space Picture of the Month (Yeah, I have a Catergory for This):

ESO lately released a photo of the newly-discovered galaxy SMM J2135-0102.

Galaxy SMM J2135-0102. Was just discovered :)

Best New Found Quote:

"Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions." - Will Smith Everybody

Best New Discovered Song:

Harlem//New Politics
(I was totally caught dancing to this in the middle of my kitchen at like 2 am)

Best Splurge and Save Finds:

I like to do trends for these, and I discovered a really fun one: printed pencil skirts.

Save - Topshop Big Wheel Printed Tube Skirt - $56

TOPSHOP Big Wheel Printed Tube Skirt

This looks weird, but imagine this with a crop sweater, or a blouse and some retro shades. Some beautiful nostalgia right here.

Splurge - Mary Katrantzou 'Tia Maria' Pencil Skirt - $1,105

MARY KATRANTZOU 'Tia Maria' pencil skirt

It's just so SERENDIPITOUS. But really. You can dress this down or up, and features a beautiful print to top it off. One of those tucked in black silk blouses would be gorgeous. Sadly, I don't have $1,105 laying around. If I did, I would be in Europe.

Best Beauty Product:

OPI Big Apple Red


Now I would take a picture of this color on my own nails with my own bottle of polish, but I just ran out :( But when I get some more, I def will get a photo. This color is the queen of all reds. It's classy, it's vibrant, and it's perfect. It usually only takes me one coat, but two would be a good idea if you want it to last.

No comments:

Post a Comment