Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hello :)

Hello!

So how do I do this introduction thing? Believe it or not, no one on Blogger really tells you     -_- (but some of you may already know that).

For me, introductions suck. They do. Like, what are you supposed to expect from other people?

If I start to ramble, I apologize.

Anyway, my name is Jen, and I am what I like to call myself a girly girl et cetera (like the name of the... yeah. You get it. MOVING ON).

This means that I...

Love all things girly. Makeup (Too-Faced and Urban Decay anyone?), clothes (got the CUTEST cargo jacket today.... just... omg), Ed Sheeran *sigh*.

Am a huge music junkie. And I'm not talking about One Direction or anything like that. I mean the Beatles, Passion Pit, Cage the Elephant, The Neighborhood, White Stripes (how DARE they disband?!).

(By the way, I totally understand if you did not know half of those bands. My friends think I'm nuts for knowing a group called Cage the Elephant.)

Am a nerd. And not like those people who wear chunky glasses and haunt Hot Topic. Uh uh. I mean a true, full blown nerd. Proof: I am wearing a Japanese Star Wars shirt right now (see right). But yeah, I grew up on Marvel instead of Blues Clues, would rather stay home and play Left 4 Dead instead of going out with friends, and could totally carry out a full convo on the latest Walking Dead episode and know what I'm saying.

Other things include (but are not limited to):

Space Junky
Attemptive Baker
Writer
Somewhat-A-Runner-But-Pilates-Is-Funner-Exercise Girl
And White Girl Dancer

No, I don't take much pride in that last one.

So how could I really describe my blog? I can't. It just took me like a page and a half to try, and that description wasn't really fulfilling. So maybe along the way, we could figure that out :P

But here it is guys. A collection of my personal, weird thoughts, mixed in with my latest geekiness and song obsessions. Maybe throw in a couple of Pinterest attempts, some excerpts of my latest writings, and a few crazy stories...

And you have girly girl etc

(I was very proud of my closing btw. Very proud indeed....)


No comments:

Post a Comment