Sunday, August 4, 2013

Ashe

Yes, I have another one of these. I can't help it. They're so fun to make! It combines my two favorite things: fashion and video games (and not in that order).

Despite her somewhat bad early game, Ashe is my second favorite ADC (first being Caitlyn of course). One of my favorite aspects of Ashe though was her skins. Each is different, and each are actually all likable. Thus, I created this beauty.

In her model in game and also in her splash, she's shown with a smokey eye, but I didn't want her makeup to take away from her outfit. Because of this, I selected the Lorac pallet, which can easily be turned into a natural smokey eye instead of the intense black one originally shown. Oxblood nail polish is a must for this outfit, and for the perfume I chose a nod to her weapon of choice with Lovestruck by Vera Wang. Plus, I could actually see it going with the theme. It's floral with a nice woodys background.

Now if you aren't into League, that's fine. I would describe this for you as a woodys take on today's chic. Plus, the socks peeking over the boots is a big trend right now (a comfortable trend! yay!).

No comments:

Post a Comment