Thursday, July 25, 2013

School Pet Peeves


Pet Peeves.

We all have them.

But there is a special, yet dark place in our heart for SCHOOL Pet Peeves *cue shuddering*.

So your math class is dead quiet. Even the guy who seems to have no mute button is oddly enthralled in his work (but is most likely grabbing answers from the smart kid in front of him). So there you are, looking like a beauty but acting like a boss, when...

Stomach: I will now demonstrate a whale's mating call.

Like, how does this only happen to me?! During the summer, I could totally forget about eating for a couple of hours and my stomach will do NOTHING. It hibernates or something. Which is good (the no growling thing), don't get me wrong... but I'd rather have it growling in the middle of the pool instead of in your dead silent math class, where you manage to be sitting right next to a cute guy and the teacher.

Stomach: GREASRSERSDA

Cute Guy: *Looks Over*

And I'm just sitting there, like:
image







If there is anyone else out there reading that, and is totally nodding like I was telling the story of your life, please hit me up. I need to know.

Next you have the best class ever. Your best friend is there, it's before gym (so you aren't the tomato you are when working out), the teacher doesn't give a crap about what you're doing. Perfect right? And so there you are, next to your BFF, planning your next shopping trip, when you get a sub.

That's fine right? Subs are fine... most of them. But then you get the BOW-DOWN-TO-YOUR-LEADER-ALL-OF-YOU-SHUT-UP-OR-STAND-IN-THE-CORNER sub. Like, they're totally a reincarnation of some dictator and have a bigger ego than Kanye West.

Anyway, used to the typical casual tone of the best class ever, you pass your friend a note.

And that sub just happens to read that note.

And that note just happens talks about that sub's weird teeth.

And you just happen to have to go stand in the corner for the rest of your two hour class.

I mean, not like I'VE ever had to do that *uncomfortable laugh*. Heheh....

I have plenty more, but for the sake of my sleep, imma finish up.

What I'm Listening To: Something Good Can Work (The Twelves Remix)//Two Door Cinema Club

Slightly Embarrassing Confession: I always fall asleep to Netflix, and I wanted something that would be boring enough for me to not want to open my eyes an watch. I chose My Little Pony. I ended up watching half of season one.

Best New Quote: You and I are more than friends. We're like a really small gang.

No comments:

Post a Comment