Sunday, July 28, 2013

Lux

Remember how I said I was a huge video game junkie? Well that's true. And just above, I have proof.

League of Legends anyone? Best game ever :). And my favorite character on there is Lux, the one who consta spams her laser and has the creepiest freaking laugh (imagine voice recording that).

And even if you have no clue what I'm talking about, I think I put together a nice little outfit for you guys :)

Anyway, this is a look inspired by my girl Lux. I like how her armor gives her everything she needs : prot against angry Amumu ganks, seemingly light weight (or at least very tight - but even I am guilty of wearing tight leather leggings), and still covers all of her skin *cough LeBlanc*.

What I'm Listening To: The Zombies//She's Not There

Coke or Pepsi: Pepsi. Even though some study showed that Coke drinkers were more successful :'(

Favorite Disney Movie: Mulan. ("Let me hear you say AAH!" "AAHHH!")

No comments:

Post a Comment