Thursday, August 15, 2013

Best Fashion Sites Part One

1) MinkyShop.Com
I found this site a couple of months ago when browsing for legit Japanese clothing sites, and was so happy to find this one. It's decently priced, maybe only a teensy bit more expensive than Forever 21, although I think that considering it's actual Japanese clothing, it's totally worth it. After checking out other customer's experiences, I can say that the quality is decent and the transaction process was smooth. Highly recommended if you're looking for something a little different.

Pros: Something different, lots of cute styles, something for everyone (there's even a cosplay section for those interested)

Cons: Stuff runs out fairly quickly, most stuff comes only in one size fits all

A Few of my Favorite Picks:


Dodostyle Cute Korean Hoodie Long Top - $14.27



 
 
Football Stripe Knee High Socks - $11.10

 Scallop Tie-Waist Culottes Shorts - $31.74
 
 
2) Modcloth.Com
Dresses galore! This site, while at times expensive, is one of my favorites. It can be classy, retro, modern, whatever you want! Plus, they sell the cutest quirky stuff, like band aid plug covers and brain cell plushies. If you have an upcoming event, you should check the site out for your next big fashion escapade.
 
A Few of my Favorite Picks:
 


Windy City Dress - $64.99
 
Lady Love Song Dress - $79.99
 


Birthday Magic dress - $49.99 (Originally $99.99)
 
I'll try to post some mor later, but formatting was actually kind of tough for this post and took me awhile ^_^
 
Have a nice evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment